Keeping your skin hydrated throughout the winter can be a challenge, because the cold weather, dry air, and indoor heating all tend to draw moisture away from your skin.
To maintain healthy, hydrated skin all season long, here are a few tips:
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body and skin hydrated from the inside out.
- Use a humidifier in your home to add extra moisture to the air.
- Use a facial serum to nourish and protect your skin.
- Use a weekly face mask to help your skin retain moisture and stay hydrated.
- Opt for gentle, fragrance-free skin care products that won't strip your skin of its natural oils.
If you are looking for skin care products that won't strip your skin of its natural oils, you should consider products that are free of harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients.
Natural, plant-based oils such as jojoba, sweet almond, and rosehip oil are great for replenishing the skin's natural oils, while plant-based emollients and butters like shea butter, cocoa butter, and mango butter can help to protect and retain the skin's natural moisture.
You should also look for products that are free of fragrances and dyes, as these can further strip the skin of its natural oils.
- Apply a nourishing body oil immediately after showering to help lock in moisture. *We recommend our *Body Elixir
These tips can help you keep your skin healthy and hydrated all winter long!